- This event has passed.
Customer Service Excellence
July 22, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pmRs.25000
It’s Time to Learn How to Create Customer Service Excellence in Your Organization
The average U.S. Corporation loses one-half their customer every five years and that these rates, in fact, stunts corporate growth up to 35%.
~Harvard Business Review
In today’s market, more and more businesses are COMPETING for customers. The only edge for success in the customer acquisition battle is delivering customer service better than the competition.
‘Customer Service Excellence’ is a one-day workshop in which participants will learn how to implement a simple, 6-step Customer Service Excellence System:
- Components of a face-to-face greeting
- Components of a telephone greeting
- Word-for-word Greeting Scripts
- How to Get the Customer Talking and Engaged
- Identify Customer Needs With Open-Ended Questions
- Word-for-word Asking Scripts
- Listening versus Hearing
- How to show you are listening with Words and Actions
- Internalize the #1 Service Value
- Show Value Through Actions
- Provide Undivided Attention
- Take Responsibility for Satisfaction
- Show Value Through Words
- Name Recognition
- Avoid Words That Irritate and Alienate Customers
- How to be Proactive and Take Responsibility by Applying the 4 C’s
- Apply Some HEAT to Calm Down Angry/Upset Customers and Solve Service Problems
- Word-for-word Helping Scripts
- Continuously Engaging and Building Life-long Customer Relationships
- Word-for-word Inviting Scripts
Frontline Employees, Customer Service Representatives, Telephone Operators, and anyone whose role requires interacting with customers a majority of the time.
Packed with activities, role-plays, self-evaluations and simulations ‘Customer Service Excellence’ gives participants a realization of the importance of delighting customers for their own and their organization’s continuous growth and success.
Customers move towards people they like and avoid people they dislike.
This is the binary code of behavior and customer service.